Sunday, September 28, 2008

Halloween Costumes

I got Lexi's costume in the mail Friday. She is going to be an Octopus for Halloween, we tried it on, and it didn't bother her at all. I was trying to find something for her and Brody to be together but let's face it he will not wear anything I choose, so if I have a chance of him wearing any kind of costume, I am going to try for Barney. The kid is a freak about Barney. They watch videos in the afternoon and that is how he knows who Barney is, problem is...Barney is not popular. You can't go out and buy a Barney costume or a Barney toy. Barney is so...1991. That is why someone invented Ebay I guess. Cooper is going to be Janga Fett for halloween. I guess the money I saved last year buying his costume on clearance, I just spent this year on discontinued costumes for the little ones. Here they are last year. Cooper loves to "help" me scrapbook his pages. He helps me pick pictures and tells me to move stuff around. When I realized a while ago, who I was scrapping for, and unfinished pages are never printed and seen, it makes me want to try to keep getting layouts actually completed.

In other news we played three ballgames tonight. We took 3rd place in the end of season tournament. I slid into second base and scraped up my leg and I am already stiff. Oh well we have all winter to rest up for next season.





No comments: