Saturday, September 6, 2008

September is here!

Cooper had his first football game today and he scored his first touchdown. He was so happy! Fall set in this week, the days are cool. I had to dig out the warm weather clothes. Brody is set with a complete winter wardrobe, but I was caught unprepared for Cooper and Lexi. She needs pants and a jacket. Cooper needs some workout pants that aren't 3 inches too short.

I need to get busy on the baby books. I am doing pretty good on Brody's but I need to do a lot of layouts for Lexi. I don't know if I will ever go back and redo Cooper's, I would need to scan in all of the pictures I have from his first years before I switched to a digital camera. I was paper scrapping then, so at least he has something.
I am not sure why but I struggle to do birthday layouts, so I wanted to get this one done before the double birthday party next week. I also got Lexi's grow layout done. I am so glad I did these for each of the kids.




No comments: